The designer did an excellent job understanding the need and came out with a logo that is multi-functional. It can work as a full logo or a stand alone icon. The design was polished and done in a way so that it can be used for multiple purposes and mediums.
How hunterd7 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CurveTen is a growth innovation company. Our target audience are companies that are $30M to $100M that are looking to grow their business beyond their first market or product.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Please use Raleway as the font for the name.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
At the company we describe ourselves as "playful professionals". Therefore, we want a logo that:
- finds a balance between being playful and professional
- it should be able to be used in white against a dark background
- it should work with and without the company name
- we would like to be able to use graphic elements from the design in other elements of our identity
The word "Curve" in the name is meant to reference "growth curve", that we help companies grow.
Other fun things to note about the number 10:
- The number ten symbolizes the completion of a cycle.
- The first letter in the Greek word “deca” (ten) is formed like a triangle and is used to symbolize change.
- It is possible to make an equilateral triangle out of 10 dots.
- Pythagoreans used their sacred symbol of the tetraktys when swearing an oath. It was common to use pebbles. The pebbles were arranged in a perfect triangle- think of 10 bowling pins 1+2+3+4 (=10), called the tetraktys. Bowling pins are arranged in the same shape as the tetraktys: 1+2+3+4=10
- Ten is the highest score possible in Olympic competitions.
Please also play with different ways to use Typography in the logo.