Wonderful work! Really love the design. It captures the essence of what we want our brand to stand for.
I received a number of excellent bids for my logo, but Legadavo's were clearly the best. He not only had a brilliant original design, but he also listened to any suggestions I made and implemented them quickly and successfully. In addition, he was very flexible in the handover process and uploaded a variety of file types for me without any complaints. Great work Legadavo!
- piyel black
We were very lucky to have Piyel Black as a designer for our contest. We had asked him to perform many designs/drawings throughout the contest and he promptly responded with exactly what we had asked for. He is very talented and a pleasure to work with!
How Kerry M. started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're an online magazine with a mission to help smaller ecommerce merchants, by publishing articles, webinars, podcasts.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are interested in a new logo with the following provisions.
1. Text only (no icon).
2. Approximate size on website: 550 pixels wide by 90 pixels deep.
3. Horizontal version: Practical Ecommerce positioned horizontally.
4. Tagline in gray beneath it: Insights For Online Merchants.
5. Make "P" and "E" uppercase.
6. Make the P and E custom characters in some way, especially the E.
7. Prefer a traditional, classic text logo that can stand up over time. We're a media company.
8. After basic logo is chosen, will need a stacked (vertically) version of it.
9. We'll also need the "E" in a browser favicon that can also be enlarged for Facebook, Twitter, Google+.