Love the design. Edwin was super helpful and easy to work with.
Good design, solid support
very particitive, you could try being a little more creative.
How dotBlue started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a web development and optimization firm, working on websites and web applications (for desktop and mobile). We make sure our clients are findable (SEO) and their visitors have a great experience (UX).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Note: the current logo is attached to the brief.
1) Our current logo feels a bit out-dated (mainly due to the gradients). We are looking for a clean and crisp logo that has a more modern touch.
2) To avoid having to redo all document templates as well, please try to stay true to our current font (Myriad Pro) and base color (#0098D5).
3) Our company slogan is "Adding value".
4) We want a logo that includes an icon which can be used separately without the brand name (for favicons for example). The icon needs to fit in a squared area. IMPORTANT: the icon should not contain the brand name, or a part of it.
5) Also include a simple (inverted?) version for in footers for example.
Some more feedback:
6) The logo needs to contain the full brand name (do not abbreviate 'dot' for example).
7) Write our brand name as 'dotBlue' (only capitalize the 'B')
8) The icon needs to be something really cool that sets it apart and has an identity on its own. Take a good look at the provided examples.