Great work. Quick response. Very happy!! Thank you very much bayuRIP!!
Great work! Fast and responsive.
How project.sokudo started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a boutique Japanese car parts and accessories store. We cater for the smaller needs of the car market, such as gear knobs and steering wheels. Here is a link to out website so you can get acquainted with our product range - projectsokudo.bigcartel.com
Our target audience is 16-30 year olds who have either just got their licence or have been in the scene for quite some time.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here is a brainstorm of some ideas I have in mind:
- Sport Team logos (Similar to the one attached)
- Maybe use one of my products and cartoonify it
- Incorporation of a crown (I would like this to be the main photo, but happy to see other photos) or item that represents luxury, but relates to the industry chosen
- Simple or awesome background without affecting readability of logo
- Inspire loyalty (As it will later be used on apparel)
- Young and hip
- Combine different shapes (similar to the photo attached)
At the end of the day I am looking for something very similar to the photo attached as that REALLY caught my eye, but make it interesting and see what else you can do to make it even BETTER