- I would like the logo to look good in monotone as well as in colors.
- In addition to the normal size with details suited for use on a web landing page/t-shirt etc, it should be possible to present either the logo, part of the logo or graphic in the style of the logo on a square button on a smartphone. (Ie. quite small and less detailed)
- A conference to me means the following:
- The gathering of a group of people
- Making new contacts
- If you can explain how your design carries on or more of the ideas/values of a conference or a planning system, I'd be glad to see it. It might help me better understand the logo.
- Many have submitted logos using the same color combination that Microsoft Office or Windows have used for several years. A couple of my colleagues and friends that I've shown logos to had negative reactions to that. So I you're using for a 4 color combination, a tip would be to use another combination then red-green-blue-orange/yellow. (Meaning you can still use those colors, but avoid using all 4 of them together.)
- The competition has been extended. There are already hundreds of designs using V-men in circles, and your new one will no longer stand out. I'd recommend doing something else.
Be creative! Don't just redo whats been done before!
Read more here:
Or if you're ready for the longer read: http://www.thelogofactory.com/logo-…-to-avoid/