I would like our logo to be relatively simple (in both design and color), similar to brands like everlane.com, alternativeapparel.com and vince.com. However, I would also like it to incorporate Peruvian textile design, but in a modern way, similar to our first line of scarves (see attachments).
With your designs, please also include a square thumbnail image that we can use for our website thumbnail and profile pictures for various social media accounts.
I've been getting a lot of similar designs, and I'm not sure any of them are quite right. Therefore, please consider the following:
- Many designs resemble snowflakes or flowers. I'd prefer to avoid this.
- For coloring, refer to my color card in the attachments.
- Use thicker lines - I want to be able to use the image as a small thumbnail and the thin lines don't look good for this purpose.
- Play around with different ways you can use the image - repeating images for backgrounds/watermarks, different placement, incorporating an element of the image into the text, etc
- I don't know if I want an alpaca to be in my logo, but I think if you can do it in a modern/sophisticated way where it doesn't look too obviously like an alpaca, I could be interested in this. I also like when the E is incorporated but that is not a must by any means.
- I'd like to see some Eislee texts that are all lowercase