Great communication. Easy to work with. Better than expected deliverable based on a less-than-perfect design brief.
How kim 9I started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Bad Pug Poop Scoop
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Professional and efficient poop scoop services to residential dog owners.
We clean dog waste completely out of their yard on a regular basis and dispose properly.
We are a local business dedicated to providing exceptional and professional poop scoop service to all residential dog owners. From the very busy family and individuals to those that just don't like to deal with the pain of removing dog waste.
We provide poop scoop service that is convenient to your schedule, leaving your yard clean so you can continue living the life you desire. In addition, we provide yard deodorizing and waste take away services to even further better your experience.
Our qualified and trained cleaners will clean dog waste completely out of your yard on a regular basis and dispose properly.
Target audience: Dog owners who do not have the time or desire to deal with the pain of picking up dog waste from their yard.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Please use the blue color for the company name text!
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Main image to be a pug.
2. The pug color will fawn with black ears and nose/mouth. It's facial expression needs to be looking shameless (NOT pathetic or evil)
3. The pug can be smiling or smirking.
4. Want to convey clean, professional.
5. The pug could be shown squatting.
6. NO POOP IMAGES IN LOGO
7. Please note that this logo will be used for company trucks (among other many other marketing materials) so it needs to capture peoples attention and start conversation.
8. The attachments attached are COLOR SAMPLES AND LAYOUT IDEAS. The files labeled color sample is color sample only and NOT layout idea. Please include these type of colors in the logo. The company name text should be blue. The files labeled Bad Pug Example, are layout ideas we like.
Alternative design idea we would also like to see:
1. A simple silhouette of a squatting pug implying it's pooping (but not poop shown) with text "Bad Pug Poop Scoop".
2. See photo we just attached to brief of squatting pug.