Excellent design, easy to work with and fast turnaround on changes. Thanks!
Stephen was great to work with!
He had a timeline to work with, and he was an effective communicator.
Great experience, fast and responsive designer to changes and great ideas. Thanks so much.
- Daft Inker
Very fast, very responsive, very patient, all in all 5 stars!
How sciseven started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Tech blog in the Philippines
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* Use attached graphics as inspirations
* I prefer side-view of Jeepney graphic facing left but feel free to experiment with orientation
* Jeepney can be a stand alone icon OR with “JeepneyBeat” text below or on right side of logo. You can experiment with integrating text on the vehicle.
* Imagine a simplified Jeepney made of pixels
* “JeepneyBeat” text should also be in pixel
* Use larger blocks of pixel than smaller ones
* If multicolor, use red,blue,yellow,white of Philippines flag but feel free to experiment with shades. Feel free to also experiment with 1 or 2 colors.
* I'd like to see a monochrome version
* Keep coloring and design simple
* Works great on light or dark backgrounds
* Need AI and PSD files
* Have fun and good luck and make it epic! :)