DitaUmbrella is a beach parasol or umbrella that is…
- Small enough to cover the face and personal items ie bag, phone, drink etc, while leaving the body to tan in the sun.
- LIGHT! DitaUmbrella is light enough to throw into a beach bag or carry by itself.
- Designed to stand sturdy in sand and withstand wind.
- It’s beautiful and unique Indian inspired designs. Many females spend hundreds on bikinis to look and feel beautiful and stylish at the beach. DitaUmbrella offers the same- beautiful, intricate, feminine designs that gives a beach princess feel.
- Easy to ensemble- there are no loose pieces to lose!
- The two key design characteristics of DitaUmbrella is the 1) intricate designs inspired by my heritage (Indian) and travels; 2) Uses bamboo- organic material that has minimal impact on the environment.
The target audience broadly speaking is female 16-65
She loves going to the beach, whether it be by herself, with a partner, friends or family. She grew up going to the beach with her family during to Summer or on holidays so it’s got a special place in her heart.
She spends a lot of money on beach wear and accessories, she buys the latest bikini styles from beach designers (Tiger Lily, Seafolly, Camilla, etc) as she takes pride in looking beautiful and stylish at the beach.
She buys into environment, animal welfare and social causes and like to purchase ethical products- if they look good. She gets on the bandwagon for these issues through her social media accounts. She is very active on social media, especially Instagram.
She has a full time job or is a student.
She is materialistic and spends a lot on fashion and beauty as she identifies with brands that increase her self worth.