Les Graphistes is an exceptional designer. He provided lots of creative options and was able to quickly iterate based on feedback. Best part was he seemed to be tuned into what I was thinking - when I made a suggestion his next draft was bang on. This create and iterate a process worked seemlessly for my project. Highly recommend Les Graphistes to anyone. Thanks!
- Orion S.
How cvGeorge started their logo design journey
Business ebook on the topic "importing from China" needs a great logo employing a sticky visual concept that we will later take and make into a 2nd 99designs contest for the ecover (used throughout the ebook in the page header etc)
China Import Mastermind
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The headline is "China Import Mastermind"
The logo must have the text and a graphic element. The text does not need to be a part of the graphic element.
The graphic element is described below, it needs to symbolize the meaning of the ebook.
The whole logo should fit in a landscape-rectangle size which can be used throughout the book in small siz. (tall or square is no good)
- color scheme: red and gold, china style http://tinyurl.com/cnufy8
- the dominant visual element should be cartoony and simple in appearance, and evoke the meaning of the ebook, which is "selling physical products business" + "imported from china" + "make money" + "secrets revealed"
- given the "meaning" above some ideas might include... and these are just separate ideas not requirements... a key unlocking something like a map of china, a chinese style chop imprinting a dollar sign, a map of china or a globe, a product box revealing money inside, a chinese door being opened onto riches, rich jerk style guy standing atop the great wall of china; some kind of chinese dragon or lion and money; a scroll of secrets with a chinese seal on it; a freight container with money spilling out; a mock communist poster art "strong working man" updated to look like a business guy; a guy with bags of money on a map of china; a chinese looking container ship on a sea of money; chairman mao popping out of a 100 RMB bill holding out a box saying made in china; hopefully you will either make a brilliant visualization of one of those concepts or come up with a better one!
- the graphic must be a cartoon not a photo so it resizes well and can be used in small versions or web banners with equal recognition factor
- the graphic must feature an original looking combination of elements, preferably original artwork, not just clipart
- do not want ultra complex designs, simple and impactful is best