A very clean and forward looking design with fantastic use of negative space as well as highlight colors. Thanks!
How yourhs started their logo design journey
yourhs.com or YourHS
We are a high school photography company that is looking to revolutionize the industry. We have a high standard of photography, using photojournalism and advanced portrait photography to bring better pictures to a banal and over-priced field.
We are going green, using a completely digital workflow. We use ipads for our sales material, electronic receipts, and credit card transactions. We are trying to eliminate paper at every step.
We do designs for our schools' dance invitations, using vector art and textures to bring a better standard to our schools. Here are some examples of our work:
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience consists of:
1. Students - we want them to think we are modern and cool. This comes from awesome photos, modern designs, and effective branding and marketing.
2. School Officials - our most important audience, we want them to trust our professionalism and branding. We need to pull them away from old school companies that have been with them for decades.
3. Parents - we want them to trust our brand and site enough to buy photos online (which is against the current establishment).
1. Clean - simple, vector (no photos), black and white reversible
2. Modern - no cartoons or mascots please. we'd like a clean design that shows we are moving into the next decade.
btw the current logo is literally a free font placeholder until we get a new logo design. please ignore the placeholder logo, but do incorporate it into the current website design.