How upontheshelf started their logo design journey
Looking for a classic country home decor logo need for company named Upon the Shelf. No bright colors, needs to work well for business cards, product labels, etc. Needs to be easy to read, but have some character.
Upon the Shelf
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a logo for our home decor and furniture store. It is located in a charming old house and most of our customers are drawn to "country" decorating. We carry many different home decor lines and also deal some with antiques. We would like it to be simple, but eye catching and hopefully brandable. We are going to use this for business cards, labels, bags, gift certificates, signs, etc. We would prefer for the name to stand out the most and the address/phone number to be included. Classic look would be great, not too cutesy and muddled.
- Item 1...Store name: Upon the Shelf
- Address: 130 Connaught Street Vanderhoof, BC
- Telephone: 250-567-3135
- Simple logo with simple colors, black and white would be fine, some color would also be fine, reds would be preferable
- Tag Line: From our house to yours
- Examples of logos we like:
- Item 1...tacky and overwhelming logo with too much, lots of color
- We don't want this to be very new age or retro