ESI Group is a world leading software solution for the simulation of prototyping and manufacturing, providing "as good as real". ESI is an international company of 750 people, headquartered in France.
We are looking for an icon to visually represent our engineering services.
The ‘Services’ icon should be compatible with the overall design of our branding (see http://www.esi-group.com ) and Product Icons, offering a hi-tech, catchy and welcoming design as it reflects our services to our software users.
ESI’s engineering services include consulting studies and on-site contracting to help companies in designing, optimizing and validating products or processes through digital simulation. ESI provides also technical support, hot line and training services allowing engineers to get assistance from experts for solving simulation problems, analyzing data models, enhancing software usage and learning best practices (see http://www.esi-group.com/services ).
This icon will be used in all media: print (including posters, flyers and brochures), web (web pages and banners), videos (advertisement and demos)…
Technical managers, engineers or technical users from mostly automotive industry but also aeronautics, marine, transportation (train, truck...), consumer goods, electronic appliances and other heavy manufacturing industries.
What needs to be created: icon representing our Services + text (“Services”) in Agenda font.
• Primary color scheme should use:
- RGB: 241/90/34
- RGB: 241/152/40
- Additional corporate colors you may want to use but not necessary:
- RGB: 0/120/193
- RGB: 0/165/227
- RGB: 172/184/191
- Any imagery should be abstract but related to the business field which is simulation software services for manufactured products. The icon need to look professional and be easily understandable (communicate quickly).
- Icon must use defined full colors (no texture, no drop shadow). Download ESI brand guidelines: http://www.mediafire.com/?hqmxmh0nuwm
• Formats: jpg, gif, png, vector (eps), photoshop
• Font: Agenda. Download our corporate font: http://www.mediafire.com/?hqmxmh0nuwm