Alex is VERY talented, skilled, well communicating in time designer who pays attention to details. He created an amazing logo for the company that was beyond my expectation. I will definitely continue to work with him in the future.
Amazing design in the end and the designer was so patient and created many versions. Would use this designer again!
- rea arta 99
Talented artist with prompt responses, follows directions well and has sharp designs.
Asked for a simple design but was unique and Housen delivered!
Excellent Service and High Quality Work. Thank you!
Wulandaruart is amazing! Very responsive to all of our feedback and went over and above to make sure our designs were just right! We highly recommend her!
- Athletes w/o Borders
How cilerler started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
One Developer Way
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Company focus will be web based software (cloud and mobile) which will be doing mostly
- industry focused applications
- fitness club management
- kitchen calculator
- randevue management and review
- financial charting
- interview organizer
- custom tailored software for businesses
- migration, reverse engineering and support/maintenance for existing software
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Company name is derived from the traffic sign "One Way". There are also street names like "One Microsoft Way" e.g. http://goo.gl/RsasMU
- Basically there is a humor in the company name. So I'm looking for catchy but classy, great impression logo. This is a boutique company that will provide bleeding edge quality software.
- This is going to be a logo for the company, I will be asking for separate product logos. e.g. Microsoft (company) and Visual Studio (product)