Dusan went above and beyond, something that I'm not so sure he wants me to tell everyone! We tried out a few concepts by pencil and paper, went down the road a little bit and then went back to the start. Dusan was very communicative and gave his opinion without ever pushing me. He guided me very well throughout the entire process, and I'm thrilled with the finished design! I have many more projects down the road that I hope to get Dusan to help me with
How syriant started their logo design journey
CarrotReviews (http://www.carrotreviews.com) is a website dedicated to reviewing online stores and services in one centralised place. We let anyone write a review of and score any website on the Internet. We let our members and visitors decide on the validity of each review by using a voting system.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The online shopping community who want to share their experience of purchasing online and get PAID for it.
We want a new logo for our webite:
1. Fresh, simple, clean, modern, professional and Web2.0 like
2. The name is “CarrotReviews” and the tag line is “Paid, impartial website reviews”.
3. We’d like to keep the carrot theme in the logo, i.e. keep the image of a carrot.
4. Colours are pretty much up to you, but obviously orange and green seem to go well with a carrot theme.
5. Font selection is up to you, provided it fulfills requirement 1.
6. The logo will be included on the website and also any print media and advertising creative’s in the future.
7. Need the logo to be high quality so it can be enlarged as required.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo