How Florian Schweitzer started their logo design journey
NO name/claim should be included but our political demand can be decribed as: No data exchange that leads to a death penalty
The logo will be used as an icon for a political campaign that combines two issues:
a) death penalty
b) data protection
It will be used for a campaign in the European Parliament against data transfer to countries where the death penalty is in force. That affects for example a treaty between EU and USA about European Passanger Name Records (PNR).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience are Members of the European Parliament, journalists and people who are interested in human rights or data protection issues.
- a very clear logo that communicates what it stands for at the first glance (be inspired by this non-logo visualisations: http://is.gd/kxXFb or http://www.coe.int/t/dc/files/event…ter_en.pdf (4MB) or maybe use an electric chair instead)
- maybe street art / stencil art style (be inspired by Banksy)
- we need clean Adobe Illustrator files and printable high resolution raster format files (JPEG) with CMYK colors
What it schould NOT be:
- no comic style logo (like http://www.stopp-acta.info/)
- not too abstract (like Amnesty Internationa's logo)
- do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo or any other part you did not create yourself
- please DO NOT inlcude any text. we only need a visualition.