Rika Maya created the exact look and feel we needed to represent the company. We are very pleased with the results.
How Belle J started their logo design journey
I want a complete change on my existing personal training logo. I'd like it to be wild, fun, funky, empowering, sexy yet tasteful. I own a popular personal training studio in Adelaide, Australia. It is mainly one on one with group indoor and outdoor sessions. My main clientelle base is female, with a handful of males. My website is http://www.resq.com.au - which needs updating.
ResQ Personal Training
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I incorporate one on one training, buddy training, group sessions -indoor studio and outdoor at various locations (park, beach etc). Most of my clients are either wanting to prepare for a sporting event, lose weight, tone up, to regain their confidence, have more energy etc.
I had visions of the logo with a superwoman/wonderwoman type image (in a silhouette) even perhaps a 'superman diamond symbol" but instead of the S inside the diamond replace it with an R. I also like the "007" or 'Charlie's Angels' branding. But I'm open to suggestions. My colours are a teal/sky vibrant blue yet I would like to add another colour perhaps vibrant purple? The logo needs to be also used for my website, business cards, black t-shirts and white drink bottles etc.
I will also mention the winning designer's name on my updated website. with permission of course!
Go crazy, have fun!
- Item 1...tag line - Fitness, health, wellbeing and Quality of life (the tag line is not an essential part of the logo).
- ResQ Personal Training can be written as ResQ PT in upper or lower case.
- I've enlarged the 'Q' as I've found it was hard to read in lower case - but again I'm open to suggestions.
- Clients have often thought my business name was pronounced Resk. It is Res-Q as in Rescue.
- The amazonian superwoman image was thought of because of the 'rescue-ing' influence.