This is an opportunity to design something more arty but also corporate. I need a logo to capture the essence of Blues music and dancing. I am an interface designer and have built a website with many themes and need the logo to fit in with the interface and enhance it.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want a strong brand / logo, which captures the essence of Blues Dancing. The colour scheme needs to match the interface website, which is comprised of electric blues, blacks and greens. Please view the interface at http://www.amusedesign.com.au/wip/kb_cms/.
The Blues scene, which we are trying to promote, has derived from a community of swing dancers, so elements of vintage and classical is welcome, but the nature of the brand is to be revolutionary.
This logo needs to be on business cards, letterheads and the website and be flexible with black and white backgrounds.
On a side note: I interested in networking and using a designer for future logo designs, as I freelance web designer / developer.
- Logo must be in vector format (.eps)
- A logo that looks fresh, innovative and unique
- A logo that people will associate with Blues and the interface
- Stand out on black background
- Good use of colour – within the colour scheme (#000, #FFF, #1D0EAF #253E5E #00163C #21906F )
- Classy but cheeky
- Subtle and elegant.
- Not busy, to district the eye to much
- Clip art
- Nothing to loud or tacky