We are setting up a new charitable organisation which will center around elite athletes and other role models delivering youth development programmes to teens across New Zealand, so we want a logo that youth will be attracted to
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are open to any suggestions for the look and feel of the logo,but there are a few points we think will give you a better chance ofwinning the contest:
- The logo should incorporate an ace of spades symbol (seehttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Aceofspades.svg/180px-Aceofspades.svg.pngfor the symbol we are talking about), or some representation of an "ace"
- The logo should be simple, able to be reproduced in one color and professional looking
- if possible, rerences to New Zealand, kiwi culture or tribal designs will earn bonus pointsAs an overall aim, the logo should appeal to youth on some level, but still be presentable as a corporate logo. Feel free to throw any ideas up, and we will give you feedback to help guide the logo to the finished product
Desired Color Scheme
- Black & White, or simple primary colors
- Professional & Simple, with youth/urban apperance (eg skate clothing brands)
Accepted File Formats
- Standard web formats (.jpg, .gif or .png);
- Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf, .psd or .ai) will be required for use in print media