Simple logo required for Data Analytics company. Happy witih the final result.
Always fast and attentive towards our needs.
Excellent work and thank you
How marcoavermaak started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Profit Recovery Solutions
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We analyze financial data (big data) provided to us by clients (generally large companies from potentially any industry) and identify financial errors that can be recovered, as well as faults in their financial systems that can be corrected.
Our target audience is the client's Company Director or equivalent - the person that is responsible for giving us the go-ahead to acquire the company's financial data and commence our service.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- "PRS" is the initialism of our company name, "Profit Recovery Solutions"
- "PRS" and "Profit Recovery Solutions" need to be easily separable in the logo, so that we can use "PRS" independently - see https://atomicobject.com/ to understand what I mean by "separable" - as you scroll down the webpage the logo and company name separate - the logo can be used independently
- A text-only design and no other visual representation of the business is acceptable e.g. https://www2.deloitte.com/au/en.html
- If you create a pictorial representation e.g. using the "accounting tick" that we have provided as our current logo, it must be ideally "integrated" with "PRS" - see logo at http://www.kpmg.com to understand what I mean by "integrated"
- Simplicity is valued above all; any meaning that you attempt to convey in the logo must be quite literal and intuitively understood, keeping in mind that our clients are generally serious corporate people.
Possible Motifs for Design:
- Our business is essentially about taking complex data sets provided by clients and finding savings for them. So a possible motif for the logo is a positive movement from complexity to simplicity
- Our technology and expertise illuminates imperfections in the complex financial structures that our clients provide us - this movement from imperfection to perfection is another potential motif for the design
- These are simply abstract suggestions and are absolutely not required to be incorporated in the design; feel free to ignore any and all points that I have made in the design brief if you feel inspired in a particular direction
The only hard and fast rules are simplicity (no designs with lots of "parts") and obeying the brand style and colours. Please don't hesitate to seek clarification on anything at all, and I look to forward to seeing what you can come up with!