We need a good graphical representation about Be Legendary.
This is a new movement recently launched and we need some artwork to go along with it.
We are applying for our 501(c)3 and so are a non-profit venture.
We are using 99 Designs for the first time and therefore, we are keeping the prize low.
However, if you are selected, you will receive extreme preferential considerations for future designs and we need designs for everything.
This logo will be incorporated into everything:
- cups, mugs, etcThe tagline is 'It takes courage to Be Legendary!"
Here is more information from the cause:
- It takes courage to Be Legendary.
- We all have Legendary people in our lives who have inspired us.
- You can Be Legendary in big and small ways.
- We all need reinforcement from time to time to Be Legendary.
- By Being Legendary, we can change the world. Being Legendary means consciously making a difference in another person's life.
Wedo this from time to time and see it in action, from time to time, andwe call it 'Random Acts of Kindness'.
NO! Acts of Kindness should not be random. They should be purposeful.
However, Acts of Kindness are rare enough that when we see them we call them random.
BeLegendary is a movement to change that idea and change the world. Howyou define 'world' is up to you! It could be your family home, yourneighborhood, your city, etc. But, you CAN change the world.
Weare conscious and purposeful in making a positive difference in otherpeople's lives and through our efforts, we will change the world.
This cause is open to anyone who would like to join.
However,we have also created it as a way for people who have been through ourworkshops to stay connected with what truly matters.
Throughthis cause, we will distribute alsoTipping Points to stay motivated, aswell as discuss how to give back to our community, our friends andfamily and to ourselves. to
- Be Legendary must be bold - it is a bold statement designed to inspire
- The name must be in the logo.
- Common fonts if at all possible
- script fonts
- clean looking
- the idea of Be Legendary must be highlighted, so, not too many colors or competing graphics