Logo needed for bar/restaurant including the name of the bar ("Swig") and the tagline ("Charcuterie and Suds for the Curious"). Logo will be used for front facade of building, as well as promotional materials and other purposes.
Demographically, Swig is looking for the 25-50 year old. Swig can be described as an inexpensive, fun, intimate, neighborhood joint. Features include 19 draft beers, comfort foods primarily focused on sausage sandwiches, etc. Seats about 60 people inside, another 75 on outside patio during warm weather. Stainless steel tables and bar with black walnut trim.
We're looking for a logo that "puts a smile on people's faces" and makes them curious enough to come in. Swig will be a casual place, where people can feel comfortable "come as they are," but it will be well-kept and have a bit of hipness, too.
- Sign for front facade.
- Logo for promotional purposes (letterhead, advertising, etc.)
- Logo or simplified version of logo will also appear on shirts, and maybe hats and aprons.
- Prefer script or cursive, but open to creativity. Would suggest you submit designs with different font options.
- Leaning strongly toward deep gold and red as our colors.
- Formats: Would prefer to have logo available in EPS, PDF and SVG formats.
- Item 1...