AnySenior and SeniorInsider.com
The portal we are building will be used for the following:
1. People who are looking to place their parents into assisted living homes
2. People that are looking for in-home care for their parents, themselves, or loved ones
3. People that are looking for a retirement community for themselves (ones that are independent living, but have many amenities for seniors such as golfing, pools, activities, etc.)
4. People looking for Medicare Supplement insurance and want to get insurance quotes
5. People looking for Long Term Care insurance
AnySenior.com's users will be mostly women, over the age of 45, and very educated.
We would like to incorporate elements such as:
3. MEDICAL assistance
4. senior active LIVING
within the logo design.
Every second, 7 U.S. residents turn 65 years old! An amazing statistic and hence a need for more robust resources that will help the senior community live out their elder years. Most of us who have aging parents will strive to help our mothers and fathers live their elder years as comfortable as possible.
SeniorInsider.com is targeted to those helping their elderly parents!
Whether it is an elder parent you are caring for, or if you are caring for other loved ones, SeniorInsider.com can help you navigate through many important options facing the elderly. Our easy to use portal will provide users with information about senior housing, in home care, senior mobility options, and many other important areas such as Medicare and other insurance options.
1. Female Oriented
a. Average ages of 30% 35-49
b. 43% 50+
3. 86% Caucasian
4. 89% No kids in household
a. 27% $30-60k
b. 29% $60-100k
c. 27% $100k+
6. Educated Graduate and Post Graduates
a. 47% College
b. 18% Grad School
This brand will be promoted to millions of people. Your work will be promoted on television, radio, and the web! Make it memorable!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Fonts used to create the design
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Best of luck,