Triple Taco makes video games for a casual audience, both male and female. The logo for Triple Taco needs to feel fun, playful and accessible.
The logo needs to include a graphic element of a taco (or three!) We will not be considering logos that do not include tacos.
As a secondary design guideline, incorporating elements that imply video games / gaming is a great direction to pursue. However, we want to stay far away from the most common element seen in logos: the game controller. Instead, try pixel art or integrate a pixelated feel for the logo, in the text or the tacos. We love 80s/90s retro gaming so that could be a potential style direction as well. Finally, we really like the look of geometric or symmetrical designs. Think about ways to arrange the tacos that are visually compelling.
* Mass-appeal design that doesn't alienate certain demographics
* Likable, fun, and approachable
* Consumer oriented / not overly corporate
* Iconic, memorable graphic element(s) - the tacos!
* Fun or funny element to the design
* Needs to work with and without the word "Games." (We may sometimes use it as the base name, just "Triple Taco" and sometimes as "Triple Taco Games.")
* Graphic element needs to be able to stand on its own as a symbol with no text at all
* The logo should definitely incorporate tacos but it needs to be very clear that it is not a restaurant.
* Please do not include any cliche gaming elements such as gamepads / controllers / joysticks in the design.
* We do not want to use other imagery frequently used with restaurants such as sombreros or cactus, etc. Focus on the tacos -- don't overthink it. :)
Thanks for reading!