- We are an investment management firm, so the logo needs to be somewhat conservative, although it is fine for it to be bold and stark, and it can be either simple or complex (but it should probably not be overly complex).
- We would like to incorporate either the name “Okumus” or the full name “Okumus Fund Management” into the logo.
Right now, we are considering among the following possibilities:
· Potentially having no symbol at all in the logo, and just having the logo consist of the name itself somehow, possibly just on one line but more likely in 2 lines, with the possibility of having the 2 lines be different in terms of font and/or background – for example, the top line might have Okumus in caps, in a box, maybe with a dark background such as dark blue, with the letters maybe in white or gold, and then the 2nd line might have no background box at all.
· Potentially having a symbol of some sort to the left of the word “Okumus” in the logo. If we have a symbol, it should be fairly conservative and corporate-looking.
· Potentially doing something creating and interesting with the “O” in Okumus, such as maybe putting an oval ring around it, or putting it in a special font, maybe a script font or something. In this case, there would most likely be no need for an additional symbol to be part of the logo.