How emilie.gour started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm looking for a logo that will go on my workout clothing, and represent my brand.
- I want people to see it and be drawn to it.
- Easy to recognize. not complex.
- No logo with the letter "K"
- Original ideas
- Nothing masculine or too sporty
- Something that resembles the face of the "Cheshire Cat" from Tim Burton. But not to close as to avoid copyright issues.
- Let the Chesshire Cat be your inspiration.
- Have a look at the pictures I've uploaded to my brief
- I'm open to all colors.
- I'd like to see the logo on a white and a black background and if possible I'd like to see what it would look like on leggings or a top.
- Think Alo Yoga clothing with an edge. A high-end boutique vibe. Feminine with a little edge, badass vibe.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
feel free to play around with colors. I like blue, green, purple, pink, gold
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I want it to be feminine but also have an edgy vibe. The goal is for my clientele to feel beautiful, feminine, strong, fierce, empowered. My clientele aims towards women doing pilates, yoga and other boutique fitness, in upscale neighborhoods. My brand is like Alo yoga but with an edge, not so much Nike vibe. As for colors, I'm not set in stone about any colors specifically, but I do like pinks, purples, gold, blues, greens. Originality is strongly encouraged.