Raj incorporate our colors and logo as requested and worked super fast!
Kreativebird has now helped me with multiple websites, app design, reports, PowerPoint presentations, and now a new business card. It's all been excellent -- inevitably exceeding my own vision for the work -- which is why I keep coming back!
High quality work. Will use again
How tl L started their landing page design journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
"ff-meta-web-pro-condensed", which falls back on "Arial Narrow", sans-serif if it can't be loaded
"ff-meta-serif-web-pro", which falls back on Georgia, serif
"ff-meta-serif-web", which falls back on Georgia, serif
Further we would like a simple style with the use of one or two main images to create an atmosphere. As the newspaper is writing about news and existential issues the design, photos and illustrations should reflect this.
Elements to include in the landing page
- Welcome message
- Images that create an atmosphere
- Input form/sign-up form
- Bullets telling what you get
- Social sharing buttons
- Call to action buttons
I have attached a PDF showing examples of different structures that we like, inspiread by other landingpages. However, it is completely up to the designers who are experts in landingpages to suggest alternative ways of building the landingpage.
Further more I have attached:
- Images of the editor in Chief (can be used as a trustworthy token for the page)
- Images of laptops, smartphones etc. showing the newspaper the customer should sign up for
- Color codes
- Texts to be used in the landingpage (in Danish - so not necessary to include it right now - but we need to make room for it. Notice the A4 sheet has 3 texts for 3 different types of landingpages)