We have attached a more in-depth brief „Content Flowerino v4.pdf”. It contains:
* the exact content that needs to be included. Please note: ALL content needs to be on the design, including for the hero section.
* preliminary screen captures. They need to be included.
* some ideas about how to present the content: you can inspire from them or not. It’s up to you, as a creative expert.
The landing page is made up of 4 distinct sections + footer:
1. HERO SECTION
We need to depict our flow:
Starts with a “Diagram” => Goes to “Arduino board” => Ends with “Beautiful User Interface”.
1. Users draw diagrams on our software (cf. attachement "screenshot_diagrams.png")
2. They put the generated code on their Arduino board/the circuit they have made (cf. attachement "image_arduino.jpg")
3. They control it with a beautiful web UI from tablet (or phone or PC). (cf. attachement "screenshot_web_interface_that_controls_arduino.png")
We need to arrange smartly the textual phrases (Diagram > Arduino board > Beautiful User Interface), ideally linking them to the visual elements.
2. HOW IT WORKS
We need to have graphics/ visuals that are big enough, as the text refers to them. This section contains the following subsections:
*  Make an Arduino Based Project
*  Diagram/Design the Board
*  Diagram/Design the User Interface
*  Generate Code and Run
3. THE FLOWERINO COMMUNITY (USER GENERATED CONTENT)
Within Flowerino, people can create presentation pages for their work: upload photos, videos, text content and discuss with other people.
We put in this section some samples of the project pages. So we need a nice way to present the community driven content :-).
Sample of user generated page cf. "screenshot_user_generated_page.png".
* Generation / Runtime Balance
* Generated Code + Code Written by Hand = LOVE: (this is not a feature; it's somehow a master title for the next 2 features)
* Great tool for people with no or little dev
* Great tool for experienced developers
* Awesome Extensibility
* Functional and Easy to use Diagram Editor
A list of images/icons + detailed text, cf. "Detailed Content Flowerino v4.docx"
• Sign up for newsletter.
• Social icons (Facebook, twitter).
• Widget with latest blog messages