After seeing some new designs its clear that my first idea of the
landing page was not the best. Here are some more details to help
guild the finalist designers.
* I want the focus to be on the yellow qr-tag (without the contact me
icon). It seems like the back ground picture distracts attention from
the tag. I want the tag to be presented graphically as something
special and the worthy of the all the attention. Think about an iphone
add where all you see is someone holding the phone.
* The tag looks best tilted 45 deg and with the contact me icon
* Try a dark (black or blue) background behind the tag.
* Don't show the app interface. Possibly you could use 1 or 2 callouts
to show that the tag can be used to communicate.
* Icons in the background like http://www.wolframalpha.com/ does could
look good and show where the sticker could be used.
* Don't change the color of the sticker. Use the same color for the
* Use the tag line "Connect Everything"
Small "seed.io" logo text in the top right.
The background image of where the sticker is used.
A picture of the app used after scanning the tag.