What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
To visualise EE&C Tips with an interesting and eye-catching way.
Data to include in the infographic
Layout design and artwork development for 13 EE&C Tips in form of infographics as list below.
1. LEDs can save around 75% of electricity as compared to using incandescent lamps and can save up to $440 each year. The average lifespan of an LED is 8 times longer than that of an incandescent lamp.
2. Clean the filters of air conditioner regularly to increase effectiveness.
3. Save around 10% energy by using air conditioner and fan together.
4. Maintain room temperature at 25.5 °C at summer.
5. Using induction cooker can save at least 30% on energy in comparison to conventional cooker.
6. Keep the windows and doors closed when the dehumidifier is ON
7. Choose Grade 1 energy labelled electric appliance.
8. Standby power accounts for as much as 5-10% of total power consumption. Use a smart plug/panel to cut off your standby power.
9. Wash only with a full load of clothes.
10. Adjust the brightness of your mobile screen and turn off unused apps to save more than 15% in energy.
11. Use Wi-Fi instead of 3G or 4G for your tablet and save around 5% of power. You will also be able to charge your device less frequently.
12. Open and close your fridge door as infrequently as possible and make sure the door is tightly shut. A damaged rubber seal will use 5-15% more energy.
13. Any interesting Energy Efficiency & Conservation Tips suggested by Designers.
Elements to include in the infographic
Cute and Fun.
Those Infographic will be put on an A4 calendar to promote EE&C Tips.