What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
An infographic that we can print and use online that works for our three primary audiences (brands, game publishers, and our venture capital investors). Since we're in the gaming space, the visuals can be fun and can draw inspiration from videogames (though that is not a requirement). We are happy to have the MediaSpike logo used in a prominent way (in other words, this doesn't need to look unbiased/unbranded). BTW, open to answering questions; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data to include in the infographic
• Hours per week humans spend playing videogames: 3 billion!
• Number 1 activity on mobile by time spent? Gaming! (Percent of total time on mobile spent playing games: 32% vs. 18% for Facebook; show as 3D pie chart? source: http://blog.flurry.com/bid/95723/Fl…ves-in-It)
• Number of people worldwide who play online/mobile games: 700 million
• MediaSpike’s growth in network reach 2013: from 1 million to 20 million monthly unique visitors (in less than 5 months)
• Number of chocolate factories incubated in Blake’s garage: 1 (Dandelion Chocolate)
• Percent of clicks on mobile banners ad that "fat finger" accidents? 50%
• Number of people who like banner ads with their mobile and social games: 0
• Average engagement rate on MediaSpike product placements: 50% (percent of users who click on a virtual object, starting engagement with the brand)
• Number of ad tech platforms that enable dynamic virtual product placement: 1 (MediaSpike)