Efficient, quick, polite and responds possitively (and accurately) to feedback. Highly recommend!
He was very responsive and excellent quality! Very good to work with
She was great. Happily made revisions and was very quick.
Great logo, clean and intelligent
How Neil826473 started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A small UK based mobile game development company.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are currently working on a game that will soon be released in the app stores.
Our current game images are quite simple and now require promotional app store quality images to help promote the game.
In principle we have one character that needs further character design (dog) who is an anti-hero character within the game. He is set to destroy his enemy (cats) in a unique way (which we will not disclose at this time, but will as we begin to work with the right designer). Basically it is a war between one dogs and multiple cats over multiple levels of game play.
We require an action illustration based on further developed dog and cat character designs. This/ this characters and action images will/ may be used as icon design, splash page design and/ or actual in app store promotional images.
1. Develop attached characters (remembering that the hero/ dog is actually bad - but needs to be loveable-ish!).
2. Place these characters within a action packed illustration with one dog versus many cats.
3. Further game play explanation will be given to the selected designer to finalise the actual finished design.
4. We have attached some simple cat and dog characters to use as a baseline for character development.
5. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BE CREATIVE :-).