Im looking for a very simple pattern that gives off an image of wealth, luxury and stylishness and most of all iconic and rememberable. The pattern needs to be able to be sized down and and not lose its identity. For example if i was to use a small section of the pattern for tags on clothes or on the under side of collars people would still recognise it as part of my brands.
- key colours i want to include would be white and gold (although open to all sorts of ideas - dont let me hamper the creativity haha) (id also like to see an almost all black pattern , which might look good for the inside of hoods for example , lets have a mixture! )
- Examples of what i will use it for would be for example; the inside of hoods and labels
- ive attached the burberry plaid and the Paul smith rainbow (as they are good examples, more examples would be the louis Vuitton print e.t.c.)
- my logo is attached aswell; although it doesnt have to be included , it would be usefull to see if it works well with a print.
- More work for the winner if wanted
hope you find the project interesting