The graphic will be used to present and explain the relationship between six company departments. The six department names are:
IT - IN
RAI – IM
TD1 – Digital Business
Home Office Service Units
HR Global Entities
Home Office U/W units
- We would like the design to look like the attached – overlapping circles of different sizes.
- The six departments above require their own circles and the wording should be in the circles; however, the wording does not need to be in the centre of the circles.
- The font size of the first three departments should be the same. The font size of the last three departments should be larger.
- We require the same two fonts used in the attached Innovation Camp logo – three departments in one font and three departments in the other font. It doesn’t matter which departments have which font.
- The graphic needs to look like an artist’s sketch if that is possible - this is very important. Another way to describe this might be that we want the line’s visible but faint. This is because the six departments are loosely connected but there are no formal relationships between the departments.
- We would like the colours used in the attached Innovation Camp logo – dark blue, light blue, and white. Using these three colours in the one graphic would be great.