Vali does amazing illustrative work! He has a quick turnaround and great communication.
- RoseHutch Studio
Very Happy with the drawing, attention to detail, good communication and quality work. thank you
- Stevan Grbovic
Absolutely outstanding work
Srdjan did a very good job in making all our wishes come true in creating a realistic illustration of a herd of unicorns, which was not an easy job. He adjusted the illustration according to our comments very actively and always responded very quickly. This all made the job and all communication very fluent. He's a flexible and extremely skilled designer.
- Bernardo Staviski
Good work once again thanks
She's an amazing artist. You're lucky if she's working on your project.
How karel.striegel started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are looking into building an online card game and for that, we would like to have the first card designed. The audience are all the people interested in playing online card game , think magic the gathering type of games.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want to have one playing card designed. What is important.
- It has a frame
- It has a very mature, grown up, fantasy appearance
- On the card, the following attributes should be visible
* Attack (+2)
* Defence (+1)
* Energy (1)
* Health (5)
- The card should have a name (can be a placeholder)
- The card should have room for a description (please also use some dummy text in the design)
- The company behind the game is called Arkane Network (https://arkane.network) it is a nice bonus if the brand/style can be integrated somehow in the frame. But remember it has to remain a very mature, adult, fantasy feeling.
- What is also very important is that it is a unique design (not copy past), we plan to have more designed in the future and looking for a designer to work with. So for us it is very important that the designer is able to produce the artwork.
Note1: Card should have the following size: 2.5 × 3.5 inches or 63.50 x 88.9 mm
Note2: To be clear, this contest is not only about creating a frame for the card, it about the entire card, frame and artwork, both are equally important
Please be original with the frame, don't just copy/past it from magic the gathering. It is our first card so the visual should be really stunning. The audience is 80% male and between 18 and 45 years old.