We need to illustrations created for our homepage to explain to potential customers what our product is and how it works. I've attached a screenshot of the current in-development homepage, along with broken images where we need to add illustrations.
We need something clean, minimalist, and high-quality to provide additional context to the copy we have on the homepage. Vector illustrations with clear lines but soft-edges/corners are definitely preferred. Minimal use of color, only when it's useful for highlighting something important within the context of the illustration. The illustrations on the following pages are good examples of the general illustration aesthetic we're looking for:
The attached graphic shows the requirements in context, but the illustrations that need to be created are to represent:
* Saving plain text files to Dropbox/cloud
* Content syncing real-time between Dropbox/cloud and the person's website
* Plain content becoming beautiful content
* Integration with 3rd party services*
* Yours always: publishers always own their own content
* Stay on-brand: publishers can add their own branding to the content so it looks consistent with their main website/product
* Publish from anywhere: support for publishing from desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
* Extensibility: can be modified to do anything, is based on open-source, developers love it, etc.
* We use it ourselves, so we're always making it faster, more secure, better.