- We simplify the process, leaving only the good times to be enjoyed,
so it has to be an invitation to participate and use our system.
- We need an illustration to gather and communicate the concept of the
draw and/or subsequent delivery of the gift.
Scenes that can be used (just ONE of these per illustration):
- Fish bowl (used to do the draw manually) with paper rectangles
(used to write the names of the participants) and hands looking to
take a paper from the fish bowl. *See attached image*
- Couch (seen from the back or an angle) with people sitting while
one person stands in front of them with the fish bowl (papers inside
the bowl). *See attached image*
- Just one person with the bowl.
- Fish bowl with the paper inside getting wet and a fish jumping from
it with one paper in the mouth (the chosen one!). *See attached
- Kangaroo with papers in its bag and one paper in its hand (the
chosen one!). *See attached image*
- We are putting together a website with a sleek and a little retro
design, so the illustration must be consistent with this graphic
style and not too modern or childish.
- It doesn't need to be perfect trace illustration style. We're
looking for a free and relax, more handmade vibe.
- It has to be horizontal
- The illustration would use at least half the width of the main
container of the page (width=1180px; height=450px aprox).
- It CAN use the full width of the container. Having in mind that the
main focus of the illustration should be on the right side, because
on the left half there's going to be two very important buttons:
create a new draw and login to an existing draw. *see attached image*
- Preferred format is .AI (illustrator) max CS6. If not possible,
.PSD is accepted as well.
- Do NOT associate this with Christmas. Every illustrations thats
comes in that has something to do with Christmas will be DELETED.
- Do NOT illustrate in black in white. We want COLORS.
IMPORTANT! It's only ONE illustration. It can be any scene describe
above, or one you see fit for the app and the concept.
Please feel free to ask any question you have!