About the game: You can see what the game is about on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TobiasNeukom/videos
particularly my last three videos:
In the first few levels you have to turn the iPad to move the water around (gyroscope), in later levels you can place blocks and pumps and move the water around with your finger.
What I want: I’m looking for an icon for my game. Unfortunately I don't really have a good idea what that could be, so I hope someone here can come up with something. The icon will be the first thing people look at in the app store, so it’s important that people like it. The icon has to convey to the user what the app is about:
- It is a game (important)
- It is a game about liquids (important)
- It is a puzzle game (not as important)
- Color (and color mixing) is part of the game (not as important)
You can find the font I am using throughout the game on google webfonts: http://www.google.com/webfonts/specimen/Gloria+Hallelujah
In most puzzles you have to mix either
- blue (0000FF) and red (FF0000) to get purple (800080)
- or yellow (FFFF00) and red (FF0000) to get orange (FF8000)
- or cyan (00FFFF) and yellow (FFFF00) to get some sort of green (80FF80)
I also attached my own attempt at an icon, i doesn't really mix well with other iOS icons. But maybe you get an idea of what I'm after. Or maybe you can improve my icon.