It was a great pleasure working with him. He has realized all my wishes perfectly and he has designed a great icon. I am more than satisfied and very happy!
I would like to thank Dexter again for his outstanding work and talent.
- Fantasy Idle Castle
- Buffer Overflow
Great design sense, speed and quality!
How brooke.orr started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We believe we can bring more fun to the world by helping people give and receive new experiences. We are an online marketplace that connects people to gift-able activities from the every day to the obscure (e.g. sky diving, cooking classes, etc.)--we have something for everyone and any occasion.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a set icons for our website that convey specific meanings:
1. 'Buy a Gift Card' button
2. Explore Experiences icon: this will connect them to the activities in their city that they can browse and purchase
3. Redeem a Gift icon: Once given a gift, they can be redeemed for a specific experience or exchanged for any other activity on the site. This icon/button will take gift recipients to the page to make a selection.
4. Risk Free gifting graphic: this is a value proposition statement. It is a risk free gift because it can be exchanged, doesn't expire, and we guarantee the best pricing. Think of the best visual way to convey that.
5. Who we are icon: this icon/button will take shoppers to our 'about us' page where they can learn more about out passionate, fun, quirky company and team.
6. Experience Partners icon: Our site display activities provided by 3rd party businesses. We will have a portal to attract these 3rd party companies and allow them to add their content. We need a graphic/icon that conveys partnership; together both businesses will be more successful.
7. 'How it Works' graphic: This may need to be a set of steps or a flow. We need to simply explain to shoppers how the site works. First, they explore experiences; second then they select and buy one for themselves or someone else as a gift; third they experience and enjoy the activity.
Be creative - we are open to innovative, non-traditional ideas. Our company is about fun, excitement, quirkiness; our graphic images should convey that. All icons should have some design connectivity to one-another to make them feel cohesive.
Our colors are:
Blue (R= 32, G=90, B=150); (HexDecimal: 205A96)
Silver (R= 213, G=213, B=213) (HexDecimal: D5D5D5)