We'd like you to design a WordPress theme for the following website.
Eilenberg reist is going to be a German travel website where you can book individual trips for yourself.
"Eilenberg" is the name of the website owner and "reist" means "travels" in German. So the brand name means "Eilenberg travels".
Travelling with Eilenberg is special because it offers so much more than just a trip: you also get an in-depth picture of the natural as well as cultural / historical aspects of the places you visit.
Here's a text aimed at customers, to let you know about the image of Eilenberg reist:
"To travel with Eilenberg is to experience nature in all its richness and diversity, to trace landscapes that change in the play of light. We wander in all seasons through forests of various regions, follow the course of rivers and hike through mountains. Travelling with Eilenberg also means becoming familiar with the history and the stories of a river, with its source, its progress and its vitality. Yes, we call it adventure learning: learning intimacy with nature and achieving a more comprehensive understanding of it.
Travel on the path to the diploma of the forest, the river or the mountain!"
We're targeting people who're looking to get something more out of travel than the average traveller. They're interested in learning about the natural world as well as about the culture and history of places they are visiting.
So we're looking at relatively adventurous, fit people who love nature as well as those who love sightseeing and places of cultural interest. The look of the website should be able to bring out this two-sided approach to travel.
We're attaching 3 pages of the website prototype as PNG files, and also the logo.
Link to the prototype: https://pidoco.com/rabbit/invitatio…vLokQkWOWs
Here's a basic outline:
* A logo space plus a long horizontal panorama
* Below that, links for website navigation
* E-Mail address and telephone number on the right
Here are some websites that we like:
* http://www.scandtrack.com/?gclid=CK…3godE0EwGQ — For the overview, structure, tour timetables etc.
* http://www.heute.de — For the background colour and simple, clear navigation
* http://www.thobareisen.de/europa/is…island.php — Organized and clear, but also somehow boring
* http://www.auslandstreff.de/dkb-girokonto.html — We like this very much for the clarity and the contrast tone (white)
Please provide your design in Photoshop (*.psd) for coding in WordPress.
Thank you! Looking forward to your designs!