1. Pinterest board for inspiration: https://www.pinterest.com/happymill…2c1ee054f3 These designs are for inspiration ONLY. Do not directly copy those designs in this contest.
2. NO STOCK IMAGES. Original illustrations only. Designers who are found to be using stock images will be eliminated from the contest immediately.
3. You must create your designs using the postcard template provided. Make sure you create your designs in CMYK color mode(not rgb) with 300 dpi resolution. Use vector images ONLY. Keep all your text and images on separate layers(No flattening your layers) Here's the design guidelines for how to use the template file: https://www.moo.com/us/design-guide…cards.html
4. Please use free fonts only if possible. Here's some resources for free fonts: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/ http://www.creativebloq.com/graphic…rs-1233380
5. The colors of the wedding are Tiffany blue and cherry red(Pantone color codes are on the Pinterest board) The skyline of San Francisco must be included on the bottom of one of the pages.
6. I've attached the copy for the wedding invitation in a pdf. It includes a (very) rough layout that my cousin likes in it but she's definitely open to other layouts.
7. We'll make the copy for the rsvp card available when we select designers for the final round.
8. Final files: Vector .Ai source files with all original layers and non-outlined fonts, PNG files for web viewing, print-ready PDF files
9. When you submit your design please list any fonts used and explain your concept.
10. Feel free to ask me any questions :) I work 9-5 PST during the day so I'll be available mostly in the evening to give feedback.