Great, high quality work. Willing to make edits as needed
- CreAtive Mastah
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic co-operation with design iterations and nailed the brief 100%. Highly recommended.
- Artigo ✅
Looks great did an awesome job on the project
- Robert uE
Great Job, good communication ;-)
- contact pJI
How browland started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We do automotive events and nonautomotive even shows and most things in between. This particular wrap is for our Trackside mobile trailer. People involved with racing, race tracks, or anything else in a mobile automotive industry is our target audience for this wrap.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a 4-sided wrap for a 8 ft. high and 28 ft. long trailer. It is already white, so it needs to be a different color.
- I think a black background with lots of BOLD, EYE CATCHING designs and words on it will look best . Put attention-getting graphics and designs.
- Think energy drink and racing wrapped trailers. GOOGLE THOSE FOR INSPIRATION.*BEST ADVICE for what we are looking for*
- The preferred color scheme would be black, purple(the purple on our logo), silver, and white. You can add other colors that you think will still look good and match.
- The name of the trailer is TRACKSIDE SOLUTIONS, so that needs to be the biggest and most bold word.
- And the services offered through this is: Fleet Management; Detailing; Tire Changing; and Certified Mobile Mechanic. So those services offered need to be on the truck as well.
- We also need our logo and our website on there : http://www.ndigroup.com.
BE CREATIVE and UNIQUE! Make sure that it very DRAMATIC and IMPACTFUL. I want to make sure that when it passes by someone on the road or when it is at a track a event that NO ONE can ignore it.
Here is our logo. That definitely needs to be on the truck. Don't forget that we need the website: http://www.ndigroup.com. And of course TRACKSIDE SOLUTIONS and all of its services are on there: Fleet Management; Detailing; Tire Changing; and Certified Mobile Mechanic.
Also, I am attaching a few ideals of what we are looking for.
Here are some pictures from past things we have done. Be creative and put some of these pictures on your design for the trailer!!!