Great design with a designer that made all the fine tuning requests we asked for, on time and on budget. Happy to recommend.
How Anthill Magazine started their button or icon journey
This button/logo will become the symbol of a national awards initiative designed to promote innovation in Australia. It will also feature prominently as the front cover of a national business magazine in Australia.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're launching a new awards program called the SMART 100. It will recognise the 100 most innovative products in Australia. The button/logo will be used prominently on the front cover of a national business magazine in Australia. It must also be suitable for flyers and the placement of winners' websites. Think... innovation, cleverness, ideas, grand thoughts, business, success. It must also be presentable in three forms (see below).
- It must heavily feature the words 'SMART 100'
- Form 1... It must be able to incorporate the Anthill Magazine logo (for promotional purposes)
- Form 2... It must also be presentable without the Anthill Magazine logo (for the front cover of the magazine)
- Form 3... It must be presentable with the Anthill Magazine logo and the words WINNER (or TOP 50 etc) for winners' websites
- Item 1... It must not feature a lightbulb (that is a cliche).