barbari needed a new button or icon design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 32 designs submitted by 10 freelance designers.
We are a start up selling an innovative personalization and social shopping service to ecommerce sites.
We are selling to ecommerce sites both large and small across the world. Our current customers come from the US, UK spain, latin america and Israel.
We need 5 icons that will represent our 5 products. The products are:
1. web recommendations - best known as "people who bought this also bought" http://www.barilliance.com/personal…mendations
2. segmentation - http://www.barilliance.com/personal…ding_pages
3. social shopping - http://www.barilliance.com/social_shopping
4. email personalization - this product allows ecommerce sites to deliver emails with personalized product recommendations via email
5. mobile store - allow shoppers to access a personalized version of web ecommerce site from a mobile phone
We ask you to find a consistent illustration of personalized product recommendations and then overlay the web and email as channels on top of it.
The social icon should convey it's a social activity.
The mobile icon should convey it's a mobile eCommerce store.
we would use the icons on our homepage as starting points to the detailed product pages. As our customers are businesses we would like the icons to have a professional and credible look.
We are looking for a consistent graphical representation of the products we don't want the product name to appear in them .
format - photoshop 7 psd + 100X100 PNG files.
We saved a spot for your button or icon contest.