SystemTrader - http://www.mactrader.com
This is a stock market application for Mac OS X. It features stock market charts, portfolio tracking, backtesting and more.
You can read all about it on http://www.mactrader.com (the website where the application will be downloaded).
Individual traders and investors. Typically middle aged males browsing http://www.elitetrader.com.
You will make the main application icon, which will be shown in the dock, Finder, etc. It should scrupulously respect **every single point** in the Apple Human Interface Guidelines:
I do not have a pre-conceived idea about what the icon must look like. It should probably be obvious that the icon is about the financial/stock market or about market charts and technical analysis. A high-tech feel would be a big plus. Keep it simple.
Try to make the icon so that:
1) Steve Jobs would be pleased (not an easy task I know...)
2) You personally would like to buy an application with such an icon (user will be able to try the application for 30 days before buying, the icon is very important here)
Here are the 7 files I need:
- The original vector or PSD file
- 512x512, 128x128 pixel graphics with and without a "drop shadow" (so that is 4 files here)
- Clear 32x32, 16x16 pixel graphics (which can be a bit different from the bigger pixel graphics)