We were really happy with alin0511's designs plus he was very fast and efficient to work with.
- peper pascual
Amazing and talented designer that went above and beyond in his work for us! Highly recommended! This logo is timeless and will be known all over the world!
Great design aesthetic and very responsive with design iterations. The icons always look like a true set!
- carlosb u
- Mohamed Mustha
Great job. Worked with us to incorporate feedback, applied a lot of energy to the job and produced a winner !
How andrewmaloney started their button or icon journey
Who are you known as?
Lost on Campus
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
An iPhone mapping app to help students find there way around their university campus.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need an icon/logo for our iPhone app. The app is called "Lost on Campus" and it helps students find there way around campus. Some of the features are:
- Interactive map of campus with geolocation
- Building, room, and point of interest search
- University-wide chat space
- Place ratings/voting
- Campus tours
- Events on campus
- Textbook exchange feature
Other important information:
- This is an Australian app for Australian universities so we don't want American-style imagery. NO SQUARE ACADEMIC CAPS!
- The app is for multiple universities (not just one).
- The app colour scheme is black orange and grey (see the attached screenshots)
- The final artwork needs to be 512 x 512 pixels in size.
We're leaving the brief open to encourage creativity and to see what people come up with but the winning design must be related to maps of campus. Just a reminder the app is called "lost on campus".
Something simple that looks good small would be good.