Nemanja is a very professional designer who takes the time to make sure his work is exactly within your specification. He is prompt with his submissions and a good communicator. Would use him again for sure. Very happy!
How Paul222117 started their button or icon journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NeedFeed is the best way to get recommendations on products and local services from people you trust.
When you post a need (ex: "I need a dentist") we work with Facebook to get recommendations form the best people in your network who know about that topic.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Seven of the icons are meant to illustrate some of the types of recommendations you can find on NeedFeed. Those are:
1. Dentists (either dentists tools or a tooth)
2. Restaurants (a plate with silverware on either side)
3. Travel ideas (a desert island with palm tree in ocean)
4. Babysitters (not sure, open to ideas)
5. Dogwalkers (dog on leash)
6. Appliances (note sure, maybe a washing machine?)
7. Lawyers (maybe a gavel?)
The last 3 icons are meant to emphasize some marketing points on our home page:
8. "Get recommendations" (I'd like a check mark in a box like a "done" item in a ToDo list)
9. "Show what you know" (just a star will do)
10: "Discover the experts" (a version of this would be good: https://skitch.com/phdc/8gahs/branc…-facebook)
The style of the icons should be clear and not overly ornamental. The style of the icons in the screenshot is OK. 3-D gradients are NOT necessary.
Please deliver as and Illustrator file so colors can be edited later. Start with icons as a medium/dark grey on white background.
Icons will be shown at 50x50 pixels up to 100x100 pixels.
Please ask ANY questions. I'm experienced giving design feedback.