Design the tiny application icon (16x16) and the main application logo (75x75) for a brand new, soon-to-launch facebook application that brings easy-to-use recruitment to Facebook.
The icons should encapsulate friendly, inexpensive, easy recruitment. The application is focused around posting job vacancies, sharing them with your facebook friends and finding your dream job.
Head Hunting allows you to share your job vacancies with your friends.Your friends can then share your roles with their friends, boosting your chances of finding a great new employee.
This also makes Head Hunting a great place to find your dream job!
This contest is to design the application logos for Head Hunting. This includes a small application icon (that you typically see next to a message in someone's facebook news feed) and a fairly small logo to promote the application in Facebook's main application directory and other 3rd party directory sites.
Consideration should be given to the context these icons will be used in: any colours should not clash with the basic Facebook palette, (see http://www.facebook.com ). The application directory can be viewed by searching facebook for anything (eg. "test") and clicking the "Applications" tab.
The application is designed to appeal to owners of small businesses as well as middle managers and HR departments.
The deliverables are as follows:
- 16x16 pixel application icon
- 75x75 application logoThe files must meet the following requirements:
- PNG format
- Web-optimized (so the file size is as efficient as possible)
- Professional, clean lookIf your design is vector-based, a copy of the original source file is also required, (in case Facebook changes its logo sizes).
Background colours: the 16x16 icon must look good on both a white background and a light grey background. (see the application bar at the bottom of facebook for the exact shade of grey).
The 75x75 logo must be presented on a white background.
- Gaudy colours
- Cartoony visuals
- large file sizes
- Anything that violates Facebook's developer terms of service. (ie. don't include facebook logos in your design)
- don't include the brand name in the logo (as it is placed very near to the logo anyway in Facebook's directory