How shakedH started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
our current name is Woodwin.
a few years ago, we mainly imported wood windows to Israel.
today we import, wood, wood-aluminum, thermal aluminum, minimal aluminum, PVC windows and more.
also, the name woodwin is a name that's very hard to pronounce in Hebrew. there for we decided to change the name to - Contour - which means - an outline, especially one representing or bounding the shape or form of something.
We also want a more luxuries branding helping us with our main target audiences – architects. We want to be perceived as more expensive however approachable.
Another important quality is accuracy and professionalism. All very important qualities for a "Fenster" (window guy). We want to give architects the feeling that we empower them. We supply their design with some kind of Jewelry.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Our current company branding (woodwin) doesn't fit any more or represent all the brands we import from Europe to Israel (see some attached catalogs).
- The target clients we want are mainly architects but also home owners.
- The products we import are more expensive local brands and all offer better insulation, stability, looks and more.
- The purpose of this rebranding is to expand our company and to be better perceived by our future clients and colleges.
- However, the main target audiences are architect – sophisticated, accurate, care a lot about design, professional skills of our installation teams, salesman ext. Also, the final look & feel of the house.
- The majority of our projects is privately owned houses mid-level to high-end
- Our company is a family company run by myself (shaked hameiri) and my wife (Rachel hameiri).
We take part in charity work we and our employees do too, we hope to be the best we can at all times.