Above/Below Creative Brief
Above/Below is a new marketing agency with two areas of focus:
• Social and digital marketing
• Fractional CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)/drop-in marketing team
Above/Below has been created by 3 senior executives (over 20 years of experience each) with successful track records in the entertainment and digital media businesses and is the joint venture of these executives with that of a highly regarded public relations firm
Our strengths include:
• Creating or extending a brand personality through social media
• Launches of brands and companies
• Content creation and distribution
• Using social media to grow audience/sales and convert them into product ambassadors
Specifically, our skills include:
• Brand strategy
• Social media strategy
• Marketing strategy
• Social app development
• Email marketing
• Digital marketing
• Content development
• Community management
• Social advertising
• Promotion development
• Business writing
Why did we select the name?
It represents the two halves of our business: innovative strategic thinking and executional excellence. They are separate but always linked and without one, the other fails.
• We ask that at least one of your executions include a slash (/) dash (-) or a line separating the word Above from the word below.
• The “A’ in Above should always be capitalized and we prefer that that the “b” in below be lowercase, but we are open to alternatives.
• Don’t abbreviate the name; the logo must include Above and below.
• We are interested in type treatments and a logomark that can stand alone as an online avatar. In any logo treatment “Above/Below must be spelled out
• Business executives (VP and above) who are in the marketing or communications fields for mid-sized companies (social marketing services).
• CEOs of start-up companies looking for a ready-made marketing team that can hit the ground running (fractional CMO services).
Tone/key words to consider
• Sophisticated but playful
• A little edgy
• A little fun, not terribly serious
• Carefully disruptive